Panini Vision X100
The Vision X Advanced Graphic Printer, or AGP, enables banks to fully integrate receipt and validation printing with the market leading check scanner. Now banks have the added benefit of an integrated image capture solution enabling the printing of customized receipts at the teller station. With the ability to print up to 4 lines of high resolution text or graphic characters, the Vision X AGP extends the range of possible applications of a standard check scanner with validation printing, endorsements, receipt printing with corporate logos, OCR and barcode printable characters. Each document can be printed with information including multi-line text, graphics or intermixed, all with any Windows font. Plus, the endorsement becomes “intelligent” printed characters can be selected through the application based on MICR orimage information.
- Provides an additional component for an already compelling business case for distributed image capture.
- Eliminates capital, maintenance, and supply costs associated with a separate receipt printer, with no requirement for roll-tape (pre-cut receipts can be used).
- Provides the ability to perform multiple functions in one device.
- Prints a receipt faster than a roll-tape device.
- Fast printing of customer receipts.
This integrated scanner and printing solution has already been adopted by leading banks.
- Flawless Document Handling
- MICR Read Accuracy
- Professional Services
- Superior Image Quality
- System Scalability
- Panini Vision X100 check scanner
- USB 2.0 Cable
- 1 Ink Cartridge
- 1 Maintenance Cartridge (installed)
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual